Saturday, June 25, 2011

From Krista.....

 Hi peoples,


I know we've been horrible about not posting enough.....I'm gona have a talk with these siblings of mine and see if we can't get at least a post a day going up.... I think the three of us should all post once a day, but I don't know if I can get that to happen....but really we owe it you you guys =o) Thanks for all your comments Bro. Gerth we really appreciate them. I miss seeing you so it's really good to get to hear from you every now and then....


so here I managed to pull some pictures together.....it's not much but you might find some interesting......
A baobab tree.... go here to see more

That doesn't look right
Somehow this got very bent out of shape
Mum did you know Tobi can vacuum?
Doesn't it look like it would be fun to climb on? =o)




Playing games





2 comments:

Suzie said...

Love, love, love the tree pics. And,yes,that tower does look like it would be fun to climb on.

Is that Rachel with glasses? It doesn't look like her.

Tobi looks like he has a headache.....playing the game....snort. Okay, no more excuses from him on vacuuming his room. He's really being a good boy, isn't he?....don't answer that.

Anonymous said...

Again very interesting pictures and video. It's great to see something of your everyday life. I'm sure the folks back home are glad to see how you've become so adept with the vacuum cleaner Tobi!
I had a very quiet day, got my message wrote for Wed. and my S.S. lesson gone over and my jail message is in the polishing stage.
Sitting back in my office after supper sipping some ice tea. Cat. just cruised thru on her way to her food bowl, that's about all she did today except for begging for cat treats this morning. More later. Jim G.