Saturday, July 16, 2011

Victoria Falls and a very lovely sunset








I love this picture...we went to a marketplace and the guys got to do some bible studies...Tobi, Nat Williams, and Sam H. are in there somewhere....

The marketplace was a crazy experience for me...everyone wanted you to look at and buy there stuff...they made you feel so guilty if you didn't.....I think Jordy woulda loved it cuz there was a lot of trading going on =o)




can you see all the elephants?

oh Hello Mr. Warthog...







Are you really gona tell me EVILution did this? I think not....


Hi Plack Road Church family! =o)

~Krista~

2 comments:

Suzie said...

Thanks for the pictures. Dad will be happy!

Krista and a pink raincoat...love it...that is so you! Looks like you were really roughing it there....ha...I saw the pictures of the nice beds inside that tent. That's my kind of camping.

And, of course, the sunset/sunrise pictures are beautiful. So glad you made it back safe.

Anonymous said...

Ah, what a wonderful way to start the day with the beautiful pictures of your trip. I really like the sunset pics. They remind me of a film I saw years ago:"Out of Africa". All I remember of it are the spectacular sunrises and sunsets. No sun here today; it is back into rain mode. I can't recall what day we had summer this year. Baking spelt bread today and kicking back after a tough work week. I'm praying we can get Bro. MCandless' son hired on as a helper when he gets here next month. I need a break bad.Wouldn't it be great if we could get some Bible studies going here in N.P. like you people have in Africa. I believe we can if we get out in the field and seek for souls. Well, my second cup of coffee calls. God be with you, you are all in my prayers. Jim G.