Thursday, June 30, 2011

This is Senziwe...... She's the first person I started teaching and the closest to the knowledge of the truth.....I love meeting with her because she's understands everything very fast and is quick to accept the truths of the Bible.....We have a really good time learning about each others cultures and she's teaching me some kalanga......though most people here speak swana her first language is kalanga so she's helping me learn some......She get's so excited when I speak her language and she says I'm doing very well but I think she's just being nice =o) I've only known her ten days but it's amazing the deep connection we already have and how much I have come to care for her soul....I thank God for giving me this opportunity to teach her the gospel....


Kwa ka lulwama (that means Goodbye (o=)

~Krista H.~

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

What a beautiful picture of the two of you. I will be praying specially for you and Senziwe as ou contiue your Bible studies together. The service last night went well; looking forward to the jail tonight then one more work day then a three day weekend. What kind of holidays do they celebrate
in Botswana? I rained almost all day but the sun came outin the late P.M. and warmed it up some.
God Bless keep up the good work.
Jm G.

Suzie said...

Nice picture and post, Krista.

How old is she?

Krista said...

Thanks Bro. Gerth....They actually had a holiday today but I'm not sure what it was for.

Mum she's 26