Tuesday, June 7, 2011

Reasons

I would like to clear a little something up for those who might be reading our blog. It seems that there is some confusion as to the purpose of our trip to Africa. A few of our Christian acquaintances had approached us before we left enquiring about ulterior motives for the trip. I’ll be frank. We came to Africa in an attempt to be a blessing to the mission works here. Of course we also came to meet friends, new and old, and to see a new country, hoping that, through the experience, we would be drawn closer to God. This is the extent of our reasons for coming. It’s funny that most of our secular friends knew that our visit to Africa was missions related before we even told them, but some of the religious people we know seem to be confused about that. Nevertheless, I do have a bit of news for those interested. Krista has finally found her knight in shining armor.



2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I,m glad to see you all madeit ok and that Krista found her knight so quickly. The flowers have really burst out in fullbloom this past week. I've never seen so many roses in my life. There is solid roses from W. Athena to Badger e.g. The iris' are starting now too.The mosquitoes are the worst though in recent memory. I burn so much PIC that my place looks like the inside of a Buddhist temple from all the smoke.It's going weel in the jail, I got back with Coleman last week. Bro. Marty is going to have to go into the Genesis program at the Rescue Mission for perhaps up to a year.
I talked to him again this evening and he seems to be taking it ok. The song services have gone well, but I really miss your voices (and you too personally, of course)All for now, Jim G.

~Krista H.~ said...

Oh brotherrrr......the rumors will fly now =o)