Tuesday, May 31, 2011

Ready, Set, Pack

 So, Krista, Tobi and I are in Seattle right now.  It's kinda hard to think that we've only covered 3 of the 29 hours we'll be traveling.   I'm trying to fight down the panicking feeling.  Here are some picture of my packing which of course I did at the last minute.  



                        I made this bag real quick for my books.



 Here is one of the Etsy finds I bought for this trip.  This one has by makeup in it. I love Etsy.



 Another Etsy find! : ) 





 All my cheap jewelry ready to be packed.


 So all this......

became this.

We were allowed two pieces of luggage apiece weighing under 50 lbs. 

Mine were 49.5 lbs each. : )

Missing everyone already.  Aimee, give Jane a kiss for me.



1 comment:

Caleb & Lisa Humphrey said...

you must have put all the heavy stuff in the black bag. That leaves .5 lbs for my coffee cup (or someother cool souvenir). I miss you guys already.